Climate Tracker is delighted to collaborate with Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung to create an ecosystem of support for environmental journalism in Southeast Asia, kickstarting with the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
On 1st November, we will go LIVE with an online news platform tailored to support journalists across Asia to get the context, the sources, the framing ideas and the insights they need to tell powerful climate stories that meet their editorial goals and deadlines.
The platform will be centered around a core website that will host links to information packages, key sources and regional experts, including:
- A database of thematically focused background briefings to help you with research and ideas
- Integration of weekly newsletters on key climate updates and regional politics
- Weekly news roundup of climate news in Asia to make sure you don’t miss out on an important update
- A 5-episode interview series with experts on Climate Justice across the region
- Access to the Climate Tracker Network
We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions on how else we can make such an online portal better for you. If you have any questions/suggestions, you are welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also urge you to spread the word in your internal networks to maximise the impact on Asian journalists who can benefit from this initiative.