Climate Tracker is launching its first opportunity to join its team in 2019!
This time, we’re looking for an amazing Communications Manager who can take our work around the world to the next level.
Vacancy: Communications Manager
Role type: Full time (1 year contract), option to work 4-day weeks too.
Location: Remote and Anywhere – but preference for someone in Asia or Southern Africa
Salary and Benefits: See pdf
Applications Open: 3 April, 2019
Applications Close: 15 April, 2019
Shortlisted Challenge and Interviews: April 15 – 25
Final Selection: April 30
Needed to Start Work: Latest May 13
About the Role:
The Communications Manager will work with the international Climate Tracker family help us spread a variety of online opportunities and campaigns around the world. They will identify, develop, and implement digital campaigns across multiple platforms, collaborating with other Climate Tracker staff and partners on online journalism campaigns, often crossing multiple geographies, cultures and media environments.
What Climate Tracker is like as a workspace?
- A dynamic work environment – work on flexible timelines from where you want to work
- A young organisation – want to work in a ‘start-up’ – well, we’re still going strong after 4 years, but we basically operate like one
- A chance to work on groundbreaking campaigns – we specialise in working in with young communicators on the cutting edge of their Climate debates
- Innovative digital platforms – you’ll be working on innovative online platforms, often custom-built for Climate Tracker campaigns
- A competitive salary based on your experience and working location
- Real growth opportunity – a lot of our past CT staff have gone on to win international awards, fellowships and scholarships.
For more information, check out the opportunity here.
How to apply?
Submit your resume here.